New Moon Wine & Music at the Vineyard
People that live alongside Nature often say that the New Moon is a significant phase of the moon cycle and a time for new beginnings, a moment of a cosmic reset: the ideal time to set new intentions and goals that we’ll develop as the moon waxes toward fullness…
So…what better way to celebrate the moon cycle end than with lots of wine and music?!
Join our monthly live music event and enjoy a night at a beautiful vineyard, drinking selected wines from the Cyclades and listening to some international tunes by the lovely Marianna Papathanasiou Trio!
They will be there to sway us with some jazz standards in their own fresh style, give a swingy twist to old greek melodies and play tracks from Marianna’s upcoming record!
Enjoy the music and experience the lovely atmosphere of our favorite Tranampelo Vineyard, while savoring a selection of Cycladic wines curated by the Oinohoros Wine Bar & Shop.
And, in case you go hungry, you can accompany your wines with fresh falafels, made with ingredients from the vineyard’s vegetable garden.
Take part in this unique monthly celebration and enjoy a fun and refreshing night under the stars!
* And… for all you dedicated wine lovers out there, who wish to get in the spirit of the evening by learning more about local varieties, growing methods and wine on the island of Dionysus, join us earlier and be welcomed with a refreshing sparkling wine and an informative walk around the vines, in a sunset vineyard tour led by the young land owner.
A wine producer and lover himself, your host will brief you on greek wine production as well as how significant the moon cycle is to all kinds of plants!
- Reservations are accepted up to 12 hours prior to the event starting time.
- Transfer is offered at an extra fee. Please contact us and we will happily make arrangements.
- Although this is a shared event, due to the vineyard’s limited capacity we do need to be aware that you are joining, so please make your reservations. In case you are considering a last minute drop-in, please email or call us in advance and we’ll let you know if we still have space. Kindly do so in order to avoid disappointments.
- We reserve the right to cancel a special event in case the minimum number is not met. Also, strong winds render the conditions impossible for the event to take place. If we are absolutely forced to cancel, you will be notified via email in the last 24 hours, in which case we’ll refund you in full.
- Our special events are usually shared, however, they can sometimes be arranged as a private special occasion on different dates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- May 19th
- June 18th
- July 17th
- August 16th
- September 15th
- October 14th
- Doors open: 19:30
- Vineyard tour 20:00 – 20:30
- Live music 21:30 and ends at 23:30
- Entrance to the vineyard
- Welcome drink
- Limited seats available – “First come First serve”!
- Selection of Cycladic wines (sparkling, dry, desert), curated by Oinohoros Wine Bar & Shop
- Non alcoholic drinks