New Moon Wine & Music at the Vineyard
People that live alongside Nature often say that the New Moon is a significant phase of the moon cycle and a time for new beginnings, a moment of a cosmic reset: the ideal time to set new intentions and goals that we’ll develop as the moon waxes toward fullness…
So… What better way to celebrate the moon cycle and than with lots of wine and music?!
Join our monthly live music event and enjoy a memorable night at a beautiful vineyard, drinking selected wines from the Cyclades and listening to some international tunes in the rhythms of jazz, swing, bossa nova, rhythm & blues, and rock &roll!
The Curly Tones, a trio of local artists with a surprisingly vast repertoire and their own unique style, will be there to play with some jazz standards, sway you in the rhythms of swing, bossa nova and more, as well as to give their own twist to some old greek songs!
Enjoy the music and experience the lovely atmosphere of our favorite Tranampelo Vineyard, while savoring a selection of Cycladic wines curated by the Oinohoros Wine Bar & Shop.
Choose from a plentiful variety of local cheese, cold cuts and more, to accompany your wines.
Take part in this unique, monthly celebration and enjoy a fun and refreshing night under the stars!
And… for all you dedicated wine lovers out there, who wish to get in the spirit of the evening by learning more about local varieties, growing methods and wine on the island of Dionysus, join us earlier and be welcomed with a refreshing sparkling wine and an informative walk around the vines, in a sunset vineyard tour led by the young land owner.
A wine producer and lover himself, your host will brief you on greek wine production as well as how significant the moon cycle is to all kinds of plants!
- Reservations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to the event starting time.
- Transfer is offered at an extra fee. Please contact us and we will happily make arrangements.
- Although this is a shared event, due to the vineyard’s limited capacity we do need to be aware that you are joining, so please make your reservations. In case you are considering a last minute drop-in, please email or call us in advance and we’ll let you know if we still have space. Kindly do so in order to avoid disappointments.
- We reserve the right to cancel a special event in case the minimum number is not met. Also, strong winds render the conditions impossible for the event to take place. In the event that we are absolutely forced to cancel, you will be notified via email in the last 24 hours, in which case we’ll refund you in full.
- Our special events are usually shared, however, they can sometimes be arranged as a private special occasion on different dates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- May 19th
- June 18th
- July 17th
- August 16th
- September 15th
- October 14th
- Vineyard tour starts at 19:30
- Music starts at 21:00 and ends at 23:30
- Seated (with private table): 40€
- Standing: 25€
- Entrance to the vineyard
- Welcome drink
- Vineyard tour
- Selection of Cycladic wines (sparkling, dry, desert), curated by Oinohoros Wine Bar & Shop
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Local cheese & cold cuts Platters
- Bites (olives, bread…)