Full Moon Wine & Dine at the Vinyard
A unique opportunity to enjoy a relaxing moonlit dinner and wine tasting in a family vineyard, just 10 minutes away from the buzz of Naxos Town.
After being transferred to the vineyard and welcomed by the family of winemakers, you’ll learn everything about the methods of wine production in Greece and the Aegean Sea in an afternoon vineyard tour led by the owner, a certified oenologist.
With a glass of refreshing sparkling wine in your hand, he will take you for a walk around his dear vines, to discuss particularities of terroir and indigenous varieties in the island of Dionysus, the God of wine.
With your heads full of new-found knowledge you’ll then sit down for an informative and delicious food and wine pairing session. At each serving you will be presented with facts and stories about the products you taste. Enjoy a rich dinner with Naxian signature dishes, while experiencing the Greek vineyard in your glass, in this tribute to local culture, gastronomy and natural wines.
Join us for an ode to the full moon, with a careful selection of 9 wines as the night’s only stars.
- This 5 hour experience is offered on a private as well as on a per person basis.
- Dinner includes a variety of Naxian recipes: salads and starters, plateau of local cheeses, two meat main dishes and one vegetarian main dish
- Bookings accepted up to 2 days prior to each event
- Wine tasting includes a selection of 9 natural wines (organic and biodynamic, with indigenous yeast, unfiltered and SO2 free), along with one local spirit
- Maximum capacity: 10 persons (larger groups can be accommodated on a special arrangement; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please inform us of any particular dietary requirements
- Philema Food Tours reserves the right to cancel the event in case of poor weather conditions
Approx. 5 hours
May 5th, June 3rd, July 3rd, August 1st, August 30th, September 29th, October 28th
the event can be repeated on the nights that precede and follow the full moon night (2023 example: May 4th & May 6th)
- Vineyard tour
- Wine tasting
- Full, traditional dinner